MISSION STATEMENT AND OBJECTIVES
Lake Taupo Christian School provides excellence in education and inspires Christian character, empowering students to develop their potential and fulfil their God-ordained destiny.
In essence, may this also be said of our students as they go out into the world …
Daniel 6:3 “Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him,”
- To develop Christian character in the life of every student, while guiding them towards a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- To enable the student to develop a balanced life incorporating spiritual academic and physical dimensions.
- To provide an education of academic excellence consistent with the teachings of the Bible.
- To train students to be self-disciplined, appreciative, cooperative, responsible, consistent, and thorough.
- To develop a positive attitude towards school and encourage self motivation to learn.
- To stimulate the development of critical thinking, effective communication and creativity.
- To challenge students to be courageous in sharing Christ's love and to hold Christian convictions even in the face of pressure.
- To assist all students in discovering their God-given talents and abilities and to find God's unique purpose for their life.
- To encourage dependance on one another in recognition that there are varying gifts within the body of Christ.
To work with parents in fulfilling their responsibility to train a child in biblical principles.